Thursday, May 25, 2006

My new house, become a pit stop for people with court dates.

Well I had an eventful weekend of getting moved into my new house. Im real happy to finally have my own room now, and not a twin bed inside a dorm room. It feels real good, my weekend was pretty much devoted to moving with a little bit of drinking and biking here and there.

My friends Conor and Emily came up on monday night because they had court the next day because of MIP's that they recieved earlier in the year. We hung out and drank some beers that night and had a middle of the night pizza. The next morning we went to the Bread Board to get some coffee and pastries, 3 cups of coffee is a good cure for a hangover let me tell you.

The next day I had work over at I-bike all day followed by a group ride with the Roubaix Bicycle Company that evening. It was a lot of fun, actually got a very good workout in. I am going to start making that a regular thing. If anybody wants to come they are Wed. nights at 6.


I saw this picture on cycling news today. Cool picture of Marco Pantani. For those of you who don't know who he is, one of the best climbers in the world. Anywho I thought it was cool. Adios

4 comments:

Corey Carlson said...

WAS one of the best climbers in the world.

Senior Administration Official said...

...And now he smiles down on you from above, Evan, like Mufasa in "The Lion King". Glory to Marco in His Highest. (That is, in his intrinsic superior being, not the actual cocaine peaks).

Anonymous said...

corey,
marco is still alive in our hearts
sw

Anonymous said...

that's what i was about to say...was..damn you carlson.
hey evan...i before e except after c. i learned that back in 1st grade...thought i'd pass it on.
bean