Sunday, May 07, 2006

schools out for summer

well school is finally out. Thank the lord for that one. I have been burned out on school pretty much since the first week back from Christmas Break. So that is definately a relief. I had a lot more work at I-Bike this past week, it was a lot of fun, I am learning more and more every day. Getting moved out of my dorm turned into an ordeal that took a lot longer then it should have. But I piled all of my shit into my friend Shawn's car and brought it over to Corey's where I will be living for a little while. Thanks again Corey for letting me live with you for awhile!

Well I was thinking about taking out a credit card to pay for the mountain bike that I plan on buying soon. That way I can have the bike during this summer and I can start preparing for mountain season. I am still debating whether I should get the hardtail or the full-suspension. Well I am off to dive into a good book. Leave me some comments about my decision on the mountain bike

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such profanity..tisk tisk

Anonymous said...

don't do credit cards, bro they're nothing but trouble