Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Training Program

Well I had a conversation with Corey about a training program for cycling next year. I've decided that I am going to do it. It may be tough but I could use a challenge in my life. I started my program yesterday and I went on a ride with Brian and Dana. It was pretty fun, the flat fairy was not helping Dana on this ride he had a total of 3 flats on the day. So this ride that was pretty short ended up turning into a long one. It was still fun, great to finally get out on the bike again it had been to long. Only problem with this ride for me as I had eaten just about nothing but 2 Clif Bars all day. Don't do that it sucks.

Later that night I went and hung out at T-bone Ranch Apartments to hang out with my friends Shawn, Jason, and Pat. It was pretty fun there was a little party going on and good to hang out and meet new people.

I had good intentions of getting up and going on a ride this morning but when I did wake up my legs hurt pretty bad. I should have just gone anyway but I didn't. Well I'm actually going to get up tomorrow and go on a ride so if anybody wants to join me give me a call.

1 comment:

Senior Administration Official said...

After our talk, you still haven't updated! I know you went on the Roubaix ride. You could have written about that. Taken some pictures, even.

I'm severely disappointed.