Friday, May 12, 2006

Living at Corey's

Well I have temporarily moved into Corey's place until the 20th of May. The weekend started out with work at I-Bike with my new job there. My job couldn't really be going better, the days seem to go fast and I love what I'm doing. On sunday I hung out with my friends Pat and Danielle and went to the Olive Garden for lunch. Man that beats the dining hall food. Monday morning Corey returned from the Tour of the Gila in New Mexico. We decided to make a pizza that morning and called Brian over to join us. We ended up indulging in some 40's and watching wedding crashers. On Tuesday I had the day off and a group interview at the Texas Roadhouse. It went pretty good because I got a call the next day for a second interview.

Unfortunataly, I have not been on the bike lately as much as I should. I think I made my decision on the bike that I am going to get. I am thinking the Cannondale Rush 800 full suspension bike might be my next mountain bike. We shall see, well I am off to work. If you have any road races you know about clue me in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugo Road Race.

250 miles of pain.

Be there.

Koch said...

I was there for pizza too, thanks dick..I guess we aren't friends..I want my shirt back.

Senior Administration Official said...

update. already.