Monday, June 05, 2006

Housewarming Party

Well our housewarming party couldn't have been better. We got ourselves a keg of coors light and hung out. I would like to thank everybody for coming. Obviously wouldn't have happened if you guys didn't show up! I think the highlight of the night was when Scott was trying to get this girl with me, only to find out she is married and 26 years old. Live and learn I guess. I believe the night was capped off by me eating shit in the kitchen and trying to get girls to make out with me.

The next day I went wakeboarding with Shawn, Justin, Amanda, Julia and Joe. Joe took his boat out as well that day so we had a lot of fun. The lake was packed with people so the water was extremely choppy. The day was a lot of fun. I came home extremely sunburned and finished the night with Jason watching American Flyers. Good flick, anybody who hasn't seen it should its pretty sweet. I woke up the next morning for work with my sunburn feeling terrible. I was in pain all day and felt like shit. When I got home to get in the shower I took off my shirt and noticed that I had these disgusting blisters on my shoulders. Not a good feeling but I'll get through it. Well I'm off to watch a movie, thanks for checking in.

1 comment:

Senior Administration Official said...

Holy wow, you're an updating animal!

Enough of this Sunday stroll! Let's hurt a little bit!