Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Jinx

Well, my last post I was talking about how nice the weather was. Today is exactly the opposite; High of 34, with gusts up to 40 mph, wind chill 2 degrees. Seeing as today was my day off of school and work, I had a long ride planned. Looks like I'm riding inside, lame. At least we aren't in Durango though, check out Todd Well's blog, they are getting a taste of what we got in Denver last year.
On another note, how about Team Quick Step? They are killing it at the Tour of Qatar and they have already blown the race apart. Here is a pretty sweet article from VeloNews about it, pretty impressive to say the least. Well time to take the dog on a walk, and its roller time, thanks for checking in.

2 comments:

A. Lewis said...

You missed on on riding in the 30+mph wind, what a shame.

Senior Administration Official said...

I haven't followed Qatar, but the new Slipstream jerseys are butt-ugly.