Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Getting Back to It

     Well I'm starting up the base today for road season, which means the party is over.  I havn't ridden my bike in about 3 weeks which is never good.  I'm mostly drinking beer, and eating...alot.  I started my first day of base off right when I cooked  a calzone this afternoon, hello delicious.  Brought me back to the days in Greeley when our training food was calzones and pizza.  Anyway, time to jump back on the horse and get to it again.  Other than base starting up, life is as usual.  With the holidays over St. Nicks won't be taking up as much of my time, which is always good.  With Christmas money and some savings, I managed to order a SRAM Force Group online.  I can't wait for it to get here and put it all together.  Well I'm off to hit those rollers on the cross bike, thanks for reading and check out whats on the pod as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.