Sunday, January 27, 2008

Busy

Well things have changed since my last post. First, the weather finally took a turn for the better in the past few days. I haven't had to ride inside once this whole week! I had an awesome ride today in Boulder with my new team today, couldn't have asked for better conditions. We had easily 25 to 30 people with us off and on today. I wish that we could get a group like that here in Denver, but who knows.
On another note, I started up school this week, and I'm already enjoying class more than ever! Well I'm off to hit the books, then maybe a movie night will be in store. I managed to not bring my camera on the ride today. Next ride I will have pictures up for sure.

P.S. Congrats to Lars Boom on winning world championships today. What a ride! Check out my new songs as well, they are good.

No comments: