Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Big Week Ahead

well the mines crit ended up very well for UNC, Albert King ended up taking second place. I think we worked a lot better as a team this time, I am feeling better after every race that I do and it makes me want to train that much harder. I ended up taking 22 with Dana Curlee not far behind me. On monday I had a rest day, followed by Mexican Beer night with my friend Shawn. We woke up the next morning with plans to go donate plasma, seeing as we are extremely broke. Probably the easiest 40 bucks i have ever made for sure. Afterwards I had a history class, boring as shit. Then I went out for a ride with Jason Karimy. We rode the Kersey loop and on the way there, we saw a dog that looked semi blind walking in circles in the road. We decided we should help the little guy out because there were some cars around. We called animal control, they said they would be there in 15 minutes, turned into about 45 minutes. We called Corey to come pick us up because it was getting very dark. Scott ended up picking us up and taking us back to Wiebking hall. THanks guys we both owe you one! Afterwards Jason and I went to Abos pizza to indulge in the half off calzones there. We met up with Shawn, Pat and Joe and had a beer there too. I ended the night reading my book about Vietnam and went to bed. Elections are coming up for the cycling team and I hope I have support from my teammates. The race in Durango is this weekend, i can't wait. im gonna go get on the bike and do some tempo, im out

1 comment:

Corey Carlson said...

Are you 21?