Sunday, April 09, 2006

Big Day on the Hill I'm waxed



Hey everyone, well the hill climb today end up being pretty good today. I rode the course in 33:02 which was good for me, when i practiced it last week i did it in about 44 minutes. I wouldn't consider myself a climber at all, but it was a good workout for sure, and i definatly learned a lot. The highlight of my day was being able to meet Tom Danielson. Me and Koch were sitting chilling out before our race, we see this guy roll up in full on discovery channel shit, and we are like who is this douche bag?! Then this guy told us it was Tom Danielson were extremely surprised. Anywho me, Dana, Nick Morgan, and Koch went and took a picture with him and watched him start the climb of lookout mountain. He did it in 16:02 shattering the old record of i believe which is 16:55. Pretty amazing to watch this guy climb hills and just be in his presence. Definatly made me want to go faster up the hill. Anyway i have a 5:30 wake up call this morning here is the picture of a few of us with Tom Danielson. Peace Out

No comments: