Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Transition Week 1

Well I started my Transition for my training this week and it has been going really well. Finally got out of base and get to hurt a little bit on the bike. Monday was a beautiful 60 degrees outside, with dry roads pretty much all around. Couldn't have asked for a better day and beats the hell out of my bedroom and riding inside. I rode around the chatfield resevoir and on some of the local trails here in the metro denver area. Tuesday was my work day, and I went on a similar route but went a little longer this time, and spent some time near Roxbouroh park near littleton. My highlight of the day was seeing a pack of 3 coyotes chasing down a deer. The passed over the road not 20 meters from me, so there was a little excitement there. I'm heading to Greeley on Friday, and I will be there most of Saturday, if anybody wants to ride give me a shout!

No comments: