Monday, January 29, 2007

I might just get out of my lease!

Well hello all, I recieved a very good phonecall the other day with somebody who was interested in my room! Didn't quite think it was possible at this point but I think I might get lucky. Anywho, I got a lot of good feedback from my review of my road bike the other day. To answer everybody's question about the orange tape, time for a change maybe it will come out when road season starts. I'm coming to greeley tomorrow to fix the shock on my mountain bike and have this kid come look at my house. But for right now its time for another episode of the office. As soon as the mountain bike is fixed there will be a review on it. Thanks for checking in.

PS Planning a trip to Moab on March 19th, anybody interested?

1 comment:

Senior Administration Official said...

I want to know why you are awake at 6:30 am. That is ridiculous.