Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Not letting a little snow get me down

Well I woke up to a small dusting of snow this morning, but I refuse to spend today on the trainer. The forecast calls for it to have flurries all day today, and we are looking at a high of 23 degrees. I had a solid weekend of training, and it started out on friday with a light ride with Corey and Brian for just over an hour. On Saturday I went on about a 2 hour ride or so in Greeley, and then made my way back to Denver for a concert that night. Me and my brothers went to Bela Fleck and the Flecktones at the Paramount Theatre in downtown Denver. It was a really good show and Bela Fleck is one of the best banjo players I have ever seen, it was very impressive for sure. On Sunday, I got out on the mountain bike for the first time since September or so. Rode on some dirt trails around the Littleton area it was kinda muddy but it was a lot of fun. Yesterday I did a light ride due to swimming about a mile in a half in swimming class. Well I have a big week on the bike ahead of me due to my small vacation to Seattle for a long weekend. Thanks for checking in.

No comments: