Saturday, April 19, 2008

Spring is here

Well Spring has officially come in Littleton, it has snowed a bunch, and been 80 degrees all in the same week! I havn't updated in awhile, but then again I havn't raced much either. The last race I did was the Boulder Koppenberg earlier in the month. The race was a lot of fun, and ended up being one of the better ones I've participated in this year. The course is mostly flat with one power climb that is over 17% but is very short. My kind of course for sure, I didn't end up getting in the action that much, and stayed in the group for most of it. I came to the front a few times near the end with a few teammates trying to bring the break back. I finished somewhere in the middle of the group and by the end I was pretty spent.
Since then I havn't raced much but have had some time on the road bike here and there. I started my new job at Littleton Cyclery and it couldn't be going better. I get a deal on parts again, and have lots of fun. A new cross bike could be in the works as well.
School is finally winding down a little, finals are in a couple of weeks! I'll get some pics up soon of the Mtn Bike trip to Fruita, Thanks for reading.

P.S. A couple new links on my page, as well as new songs to listen to.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.

Senior Administration Official said...

What's wrong with your cross bike? Didn't you just upgrade to all SRAM, as well?

Not that I'm trying to discourage you from buying more bike stuff -- just wondering.

Evan Sandstrom said...

I'm actually thinking twice about that new cross bike. I took quite a few spills on that bike last year, and its gonna need a bunch of new parts. New bars, etc. Depending on school I don't know how much cross I'm gonna be able to race anyway!

c bass said...

Evan....Dave Towle dropped your name in a hilarious conversation at nationals...ask corey about it.