Thursday, August 09, 2007

Looking for a team for cross this season...

Well everyone, cross is almost here and I can't wait. I'm hopefully gonna be building up the steed for this coming season soon and getting some solid training in. I plan on doing a couple of the mountain states cup races in next couple of weeks one in Nederland and one in Keystone. Anyway wondering if any of my faithful readers know of a team that is looking for some riders to add to their squads. I've talked with Rocky Mounts a little bit and its kinda looking bleak. I talked with the Boulder Cycle Sport team about the team that they are putting together for cross and I havn't heard back yet. Anyway if anybody has some advice, or someone to contact, let me know. Thanks for reading

4 comments:

Senior Administration Official said...

I don't know anything about cross or cross-specific teams, but what's up with Rocky Mounts? Did you not name-drop Corey and Scott?

I've always liked Blue Sky Velo, as they seem to have a good approach to cycling and their blog is consistently positive (though I can't find it at the moment), but I think they're mainly older folk (and perhaps not even based in the Denver-Metro area?).

Bill said...

Evan -- give me a shout at wteasdale@comcast.net. I ride with the Blue Sky Velo cross team and we're always looking for more folks to rip it up in the fall. We're based out of Longmont and you can check out our website at www.blueskyvelo.com. We have a six week cross specific clinic that is for team members only that starts on August 21st. Bill

Evan Sandstrom said...

Brian,
ya I did some name dropping for sure, they said that they were pretty much set as far as cross goes this season. Looking good for sure with Boulder cycle sport just waiting on an email back. What is your plan, China?

Senior Administration Official said...

I don't have a plan at the moment. I'm sorta playing it by ear for, though I'll almost assuredly be moving to Washington D.C. in the meanwhile.