Thursday, July 31, 2008

Good News

     Well the death marches that I have been going on 4 times a week with Girts is paying off.  I'm actually towing around about 12 less pounds than I was 3 weeks ago!  Hopefully I have the motor to go a little faster now that I am losing some pounds.  
      In other news, I can't wait for cross season to start this year, (only a month and half!)  Problem is I have to start school again soon, and since I will be in the fire academy, it is going to be nothing short of a workout every day that I do it.  Hopefully it won't hurt my riding too much.   Soon to come I will put some pictures up of the rig that I will be riding for cross this year, with some new and improved parts!  Thanks for checking in.

1 comment:

mattmatt said...

Congrats man! I'm sure you're going to tear it up this season. I'm out of town this next week, but when I get back I'm going to hunt you down for some trouble!

Keep it up!