Sunday, April 01, 2007

Oredigger Classic

Well funny to think that about a year ago I weighed in at about 225 and I struggled to keep my bike going up a hill. (look back at March of 2006) and rode lookout mountain somewhere near 36 minutes. This weekend I weighed about 193 pounds I rode up lookout in under 28 minutes. So it is safe to say that I have improved a lot. Lookout went real well, wind was blowing pretty hard, but i suppose it could have been worse.
The next day I had the circuit race on the School of Mines campus in Golden. Not really my style of race with a real hard climb up one side and up to the finish. I hung with the group for a couple of laps but it was all that I had and ended getting dropped off the back. I cruised in for 16th according to one of my teammates. Not to bad, but either way I got a good workout in. Got this next weekend off for racing, I think a century ride might be in order for the coming weekend...

3 comments:

Senior Administration Official said...

Bullshit. You're doing Boulder Roubaix.

Corey Carlson said...

Evan,

Good work this weekend. It's awesome that we can look at those results from a year ago and see such a vast improvement. We're all proud of you and your work ethic. Keep up the good work, and lets shave another 6 minutes off for next year!

Anonymous said...

Pictures you bastard!!!!