Friday, December 29, 2006

Snow...I don't like it much

Well I have spent the last two weeks of my base training on the rollers...I'm pretty sure I forgot what it was like to ride outside. What are you going to do...I'm pretty done with the snow here though for sure. It just keeps coming down and won't stop!
Well with the exception of all the snow and riding my bike, I'm officially not coming back to Greeley next semester. School didn't go great this semester, and I'm not about to live in the pit that I call my house in Greeley anymore either. Not to mention practically sharing a house with my ex. So this made me make the decision to come back home to Littleton and go to Metro in downtown Denver next spring. Its gonna be tough leaving Greeley because I had a lot of great things there, but school needs to come first, so school comes first. Thanks for checking in

2 comments:

Koch said...

Evan, I am sorry to hear that you are going to leave Greeley. I know how you feel and I have been in that same situation.My sophmore year was horrible, I am convinced my roommates were clinically insane. But are you 100% sure that is the right thing for you? Have you considered finding a place of your own, or possible move into Laurencen? It isn'tthe greatest situation, but either is leaving. If you are happy, school and your grades will follow.

Senior Administration Official said...

I've ridden my rollers for a grand total of fifty minutes in the last two days, and I'm sore as hell. How sad is that?

Nuts to transferring schools, but you do what you have to do. We'll miss you, certainly. Call if you're in Greeley anytime before Jan. 8 so I can give you a hug and hang out for a bit. If not, give a ring-a-ling-ling anytime, for sure.