Monday, October 09, 2006

Its Cold

Well I woke up on sunday morning/afternoon after a heavy night of drinking. Only to find it was raining and cold out but that didn't stop Scotty and I from going on the ride of a lifetime.

In other parts of my life, I have a lot on my plate right now with school and all the drama going on in my life. It is pretty much like a real world episode in my house. I won't get into details, but I want out of my house pretty bad right now. Wish I never moved in with everybody. Maybe it will get better but I kinda doubt it. This kind of thing makes me want to leave Greeley sometimes. But I have made a lot of other great friends that I would hate to leave. Ill figure it out i guess

3 comments:

Senior Administration Official said...

I believe the "ride of a lifetime" deserves more than one paltry sentence and picture.

As for the other subject, I am more than willing to get drunk at Roma's Pizza while listening to your sober concerns. It would, in fact, be a delight.

p.s. i love you XOXO.

Dana said...

I will second brians comment about venting your concerns while the two of us drink ng greeley at roma.

Ps. Leaving greeley will only result in more complications along the line of the cycling team kicking your ass!

Senior Administration Official said...

Actually, though, I really like this picture.