Thursday, August 24, 2006

School is back in session

Well I should probably be apologizing to my many faithful readers yet again for my lack of updates. I have had a busy couple of weeks as far as helping out my grandfather in Santa Fe after his knee replacement surgury. I have been able to get on the road bike a little in the past few weeks to finally get some hill practice in. I have never been very confident on hills at all, so I am trying to do them as much as possible. Havn't been on my mountain bike since my little tumble and need to get back out there, so hopefully I will get some MTBing in this week. I'm hoping to do a lot better mountain biking this year. I was in no kind of shape to ride last year, and with as much as I have been riding I see it turning out pretty well. The bike pics will be up soon I promise.
On a sadder note, our house seems to be the place that cops love to show up at. I recieved a ticket for an MIP and an unlawful noise charge. The court date is September 25th, 2006 so wish me luck. thanks for checking in. School starts on monday!



PS. It is my 20th birthday on friday, so if you have any cards to send...sent them to

B-day Boy
1851 11th Ave.
Greeley, Co 80631

2 comments:

Koch said...

No card, or a call for that matter (Sorry no coverage up in these parts), but I do have a big Birthday Hug waiting for you in Estes! Have a good one and be smart and safe.

Senior Administration Official said...

Century photos required in the next update.