Thursday, July 13, 2006

Update

Well I have not made an update since around the fourth so it looks like about that time. The past few weeks I have pretty much just been busy with work and trying to stay on the bike as much as I can. I rode my road bike for the first time in about a week or so last night on the Roubaix group ride. I got new Zero stainless speedplay pedals, and it was my first real ride with them. Pretty big jump from my old pedals and MTB shoes. After the ride we went over to Roubaix to watch him put together Dana's new Orbea Onix frame. I'm really jealous it is an awesome bike. I spent most of my night there drinking beers and hanging out.
thanks for checking in. Evan

PS: If you want to see a funny video go to this sight. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2d_m2OVa_g

4 comments:

Dana said...

I'm jealous of myself!

Anonymous said...

update

Anonymous said...

listen to the above man.

Koch said...

UPDATE, and if you got a site meter you would know that I regularly check your blog!